Revision as of 13:19, 26 September 2009 by Leslie Graves
| How to help|
Users • Editors
| Quick guide|
Library of Tutorials
Finding your way around
Getting ready to edit
- Read the article guidelines to see how we write.
- Want to get your feet wet on some easy stuff? Find out how you can help.
- Free training webinars are offered Wednesdays at 1pm CST. To participate, e-mail Leslie.Graves(at)ballotpedia(dot)org for more information.
- How to edit a page. Anyone, including you, can edit a page!
- Quick guide to editing.
- How to start a new page.
- How to contribute to Ballotpedia.
- Read how to use talk pages to communicate with other Ballotpedia users on improving and adding to articles.
- How should I use categories?
- Adopting a page on Ballotpedia.
- After you save a page, read it again. That is, recheck your work.
See our help page for more information.