Revision as of 15:12, 9 June 2010 by Sthompson
| How to help|
Users • Editors
| Quick guide|
Library of Tutorials
Be sure to visit our Library of Tutorials, which provide written instructions, screenshot tutorials, and video tutorials.
Finding your way around
Getting ready to edit
- Read the article guidelines to see how we write.
- Want to get your feet wet on some easy stuff? Find out how you can help.
- Free training webinars are offered Wednesdays at 1pm CST. To participate, e-mail Leslie.Graves(at)ballotpedia(dot)org for more information.
- How to start a new page.
- How to contribute to Ballotpedia FAQ.
- Read how to use talk pages to communicate with other Ballotpedia users on improving and adding to articles.
- How should I use categories?
- Adopting a page on Ballotpedia.
- After you save a page, read it again. That is, recheck your work.