Revision as of 12:38, 3 September 2008 by January
|Glossary of terms|
|Edit review process|
Step one: Getting started
If this is your first visit to Ballotpedia, start at the What is Ballotpedia? page. It'll fill you in on the basics.
Step two: Finding your way around
- The full list of Ballotpedia articles.
- Find ballot initiatives and campaigns Current and historical, including in your state.
- How to search for an article.
- How to explore Ballotpedia.
- State ballot measure websites.
Step three: Getting ready to edit
- First you need to register.
- Then you need to know how to log in.
- It helps to read the article guidelines.
Step four: Editing
- How to edit a page. Anyone, including you, can edit a page.
- Quick guide to editing.
- How to start a new page.
- How to contribute to Ballotpedia.
- Read about how to use talk pages, which will help you learn how to communicate with other Ballotpedia users about improving and adding to Ballotpedia's articles.
- What's the story with categories?
- Adopting a page on Ballotpedia.
- More help can be found at Ballotpedia Help.
- If you'd like to help but want some direction about a good place to start, check out the Ballotpedia Projects page.
- After you save a page, read it again. That is, Recheck your work.
See also: Help page