Revision as of 09:30, 19 March 2011 by Text Replacement Editor
|Glossary of terms|
|Edit review process|
Be sure to visit our Library of Tutorials, which provide written instructions, screenshot tutorials, and video tutorials.
Finding your way around
Getting ready to edit
- Read the article guidelines to see how we write.
- Want to get your feet wet on some easy stuff? Find out how you can help.
- Free training webinars are offered Wednesdays at 1pm CST. To participate, email Leslie.Graves(at)ballotpedia(dot)org for more information.
- How to contribute to Ballotpedia FAQ.
- Read how to use talk pages to communicate with other Ballotpedia users on improving and adding to articles.
- How should I use categories?
- Adopting a page on Ballotpedia.
- After you save a page, read it again. That is, recheck your work.