|U.S. House, Florida, District 21|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next primary||August 26, 2014|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Colon failed to file prior to the candidate filing deadline.
Candidates for Congress are required to file up to seven main reports with the Federal Election Commission during the 2014 elections season. Below are Colon's reports.
|Henry Colon (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|Year End||January 31, 2014||$0||$600||$(444)||$155|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Henry + Colon + Florida + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States congressional delegations from Florida
- United States House of Representatives
- Florida's 21st Congressional District elections, 2014
- Florida's 21st Congressional District
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |