|Henry Eugene "Hank" Erwin Jr.|
|Alabama State Senate District 14|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Erwin formerly served on the following committees:
- Agriculture, Conservation and Forestry Committee, Alabama Senate
- Education Committee, Alabama Senate
- Industrial Development and Recruitment Committee, Alabama Senate
- Local Legislation No. 2 Committee, Alabama Senate
- Veterans and Military Affairs Committee, Alabama Senate
Erwin was eligible for re-election but did not run in 2010. Instead he chose to run for Lieutenant Governor, but lost in the primary. Erwin came in second with 31.39%.
Erwin raised $328,597 for his campaign.
Erwin raised $140,859 for his campaign.
In 2006, Erwin collected $328,597 in donations.
His four largest contributors in 2006 were:
|Medical Association of the State of Alabama||$10,000|
|Fine Geddie & Associates||$7,500|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Henry +Erwin + Alabama + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
Erwin represents Alabama Senate District 14, which includes Chilton county and parts of Bibb, Jefferson and Shelby counties .
Erwin has two children and resides with his wife Shelia in Montevalle, Alabama.
Senator Henry Erwin
11 S. Union Street
Montgomery, AL 36130
|Alabama State Senate District 14
| Succeeded by|