|Alabama State Senate District 14|
|Bachelor's||Troy State University and Southwestern Bible College|
Erwin formerly served on the following committees:
- Agriculture, Conservation and Forestry Committee, Alabama Senate
- Education Committee, Alabama Senate
- Industrial Development and Recruitment Committee, Alabama Senate
- Local Legislation No. 2 Committee, Alabama Senate
- Veterans and Military Affairs Committee, Alabama Senate
Erwin was eligible for re-election but did not run in 2010. Instead he chose to run for Lieutenant Governor, but lost in the primary. Erwin came in second with 31.39%.
Erwin raised $328,597 for his campaign.
Erwin raised $140,859 for his campaign.
In 2006, Erwin collected $328,597 in donations.
His four largest contributors in 2006 were:
|Medical Association of the State of Alabama||$10,000|
|Fine Geddie & Associates||$7,500|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Henry +Erwin + Alabama + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
Erwin has two children and resides with his wife Shelia in Montevalle, Alabama.
Senator Henry Erwin
11 S. Union Street
Montgomery, AL 36130
The Internet Archive's Wayback Machine was used to recall this version of the website from May 7, 2010.
|Alabama State Senate District 14
| Succeeded by|