Difference between revisions of "Henry Yanez"
|Line 73:||Line 73:|
Revision as of 11:26, 16 November 2012
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 25|
|Place of birth||Detroit, MI|
Yanez's website highlights the following campaign themes:
“Fighting for Michigan Workers”
- Excerpt:"The unions in Michigan and around the country have allowed workers to provide the American dream to future generations. To break that promise in this state is to destroy Michigan’s middle class."
“Fighting for your Tax Dollars”
- Excerpt:"The key to bringing good jobs to our state is having an educated workforce, second to none. Our children need to know that education and knowledge is the power that will drive our state’s economic future out of this slump. I will also work to restore the $1.8 million in funding raided from our public schools."
“Keep Sterling Heights and Warren Safe”
- Excerpt:"I will make sure tax dollars are used for important services like public safety and not to pay for tax breaks for corporations like big banks and insurance companies. "
Yanez ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 25. He ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on August 7. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.  Yanez defeated Sean Clark (R) in the general election.
Yanez is divorced and has two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Henry + Yanez + Michigan + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Henry Yanez on Facebook
- Henry Yanez on Twitter