Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 25|
|January 1, 2013 - Present|
|January 1, 2015|
|Per diem||$10,800 yearly expense allowance|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||3 terms|
|Birthday||August 28, 1957|
|Place of birth||Detroit, MI|
Yanez's website highlights the following campaign themes:
“Fighting for Michigan Workers”
- Excerpt:"The unions in Michigan and around the country have allowed workers to provide the American dream to future generations. To break that promise in this state is to destroy Michigan’s middle class."
“Fighting for your Tax Dollars”
- Excerpt:"The key to bringing good jobs to our state is having an educated workforce, second to none. Our children need to know that education and knowledge is the power that will drive our state’s economic future out of this slump. I will also work to restore the $1.8 million in funding raided from our public schools."
“Keep Sterling Heights and Warren Safe”
- Excerpt:"I will make sure tax dollars are used for important services like public safety and not to pay for tax breaks for corporations like big banks and insurance companies. "
Yanez won election in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 25. He ran unopposed in the August 7 Democratic primary and defeated Sean Clark (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012. 
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 25, General Election, 2012|
Yanez is divorced and has two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Henry + Yanez + Michigan + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Henry Yanez on Facebook
- Henry Yanez on Twitter
Jonathan Switalski (D)
|Michigan House of Representatives District 25
| Succeeded by|
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |