Henry Zuber, III
|Henry Zuber, III|
|Mississippi House of Representatives, District 113|
|2000 - present|
|January 3, 2016|
|Years in position||14|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 8, 2011|
|Next general||November 3, 2015|
|J.D.||University of Mississippi School of Law|
|Birthday||June 11, 1966|
|Place of birth||Covington, Louisiana|
Zuber attended Millsaps College and earned his J.D. from the University of Mississippi School of Law. His professional experience includes working as an attorney.
During the 2012-2013 legislative session, Zuber served on the following committees:
|Mississippi Committee Assignments, 2012|
|• Banking and Financial Services, Chair|
|• Congressional Redistricting|
|• Judiciary B|
|• Judiciary En Banc|
|• Legislative Reapportionment|
|• Ways and Means|
During the 2010-2011 legislative session, Zuber served on the following committees:
|Mississippi Committee Assignments, 2010|
|• Marine Resources, Vice Chair|
|• Ways and Means|
On November 8, 2011, Zuber won re-election to District 113 of the Mississippi House of Representatives. He ran unopposed in the August 2 primary and was unchallenged in the November 8 general election.
On November 6, 2007, Zuber was re-elected in District 113, running unopposed.
|Mississippi House of Representatives, District 113 (2007)|
|Henry Zuber, III (R)||5,459||100.00%|
In 2011, Zuber received $15,175 in campaign donations. The top contributors are listed below.
|Mississippi House of Representatives 2011 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Henry Zuber, III's campaign in 2011|
|Mississippi Dental Association||$1,000|
|Tellus Operating Group||$500|
|Total Raised in 2011||$15,175|
|Total Votes received in 2011||5,624|
|Cost of each vote received||$2.7|
In 2007, Zuber collected $16,700 in donations.
Listed below are the five largest contributors to his campaign.
Zuber has been a member of the Chamber of Commerce, Knights of Columbus and the Board of Directors of the Young Men's Christian Association.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term Henry + Zuber + Mississippi + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Office website
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2009, 2007, 2005, 2003, 1999
- Project Vote Smart, "Henry 'Hank' B. Zuber III's Political Summary," accessed February 14, 2014
- Mississippi Secretary of State, "2011 Primary Election Results," accessed February 13, 2014
- Mississippi Secretary of State, "Official 2011 General Election Results," accessed February 13, 2014
- Mississippi Secretary of State, "2007 Statewide Elections," accessed February 14, 2014
- Follow the Money, "Mississippi 2011 - Candidates," accessed February 13, 2014
- Follow the Money, "Zuber III, Henry B (Hank)," accessed February 14, 2014
|Mississippi House of Representatives District 113
| Succeeded by|
State of Mississippi
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture and Commerce | Executive Director of Environmental Quality | Executive Director of Employment Security | Chairman of Public Service Commission |