For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Mississippi State Senate District 27|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Frazier earned his BA from Jackson State University in 1971. He went on to receive his JD from George Washington University National Law Center in 1974.
Frazier is a Consultant.
Frazier served in the Mississippi State House of Representatives from 1980 to 1993. He then joined the Mississippi State Senate in 1993. He has served in that position since, representing the 27th district.
- Appropriations Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Ethics Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Housing Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Interstate and Federal Cooperation Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Investigate State Offices Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Judiciary, Division A Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Legislative Budget Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Municipalities Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Public Health and Welfare Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Universities and Colleges Committee, Mississippi Senate
In 2009 Hillman Frazier collected $5,650 in donations. 
His four largest contributors in 2009 were:
|Mississippi Medical Association||$1,000|
|Mississippi Association for Home Care||$800|
Frazier has a wife, Jean.
Post Office Box 1018, Room 213 E
Jackson, MS 39215-1018
2066 Queensroad Avenue
Jackson, MS 39213
Phone: 601-982-1871 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 601-982-1871 end_of_the_skype_highlighting (Home)
- Mississippi Senator Page
- Biography on Project Vote
- Campaign Contributions: 2009, 2007, 2005, 2003, 1999
|Mississippi State Senate District 27
| Succeeded by|
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found