|Mississippi State Senate District 27|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Frazier served in the Mississippi State House of Representatives from 1980 to 1993. He then joined the Mississippi State Senate in 1994. He has served in that position since, representing the 27th district.
Frazier is a Consultant.
Frazier earned his BA from Jackson State University in 1971. He went on to receive his JD from George Washington University National Law Center in 1974.
In the 2010-2011 legislative session, Frazier has been appointed to these committees:
- Appropriations Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Ethics Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Housing Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Interstate and Federal Cooperation Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Investigate State Offices Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Judiciary, Division A Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Legislative Budget Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Municipalities Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Public Health and Welfare Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Universities and Colleges Committee, Mississippi Senate
- See also: Mississippi State Senate elections, 2011
Frazier is running for re-election to the Mississippi Senate District 27. He ran unopposed in the primary on August 2, 2011. No candidates ran in the Republican primary. The general election takes place on November 8, 2011. 
Hillman Frazier raised $8,350 for his campaign.
|Mississippi Senate, District 27|
|Hillman Frazier (D)||10,429||100%|
In 2009 Hillman Frazier collected $5,650 in donations. 
His four largest contributors in 2009 were:
|Mississippi Medical Association||$1,000|
|Mississippi Association for Home Care||$800|
Frazier has a wife, Jean.
Post Office Box 1018, Room 213 E
Jackson, MS 39215-1018
2066 Queensroad Avenue
Jackson, MS 39213
Phone: 601-982-1871 601-982-1871 601-982-1871 (Home)
- Mississippi Senator Page
- Legislative profile on Project Vote Smart
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2009, 2007, 2005, 2003, 1999
|Mississippi State Senate District 27
| Succeeded by|