|Maine House of Representatives District 30|
|2004 - 2012|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
|Master's||University of Maine at Orono, 1989|
|Profession||Educational Administrator (retired)|
McFadden is a retired Educational Administrator. He served as a Corporal in the United States Army from 1957-1959 and 1961-1963.
McFadden is Chair of the Dennysville School Committee, and a member of the Dennysville Congregational Church, Downeast Board of Approved Umpires, Lubec Lions Club, and Maine Baseball Hall of Fame.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, McFadden served on the following committees:
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, McFadden served on the following committees:
|Maine House of Representatives General Election, District 30 (2010)|
|Howard McFadden (R)||2,384||62%|
|Anna Mather (D)||1,289||33% |
Howard McFadden raised $4,656 for his campaign.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 30|
|Howard McFadden (R)||2,527|
|Dennis Mahar (D)||1,948|
In 2010, McFadden received $4,414 in campaign donations. The only contributor was the Public Fund.
In 2008 Howard McFadden collected $4,656 in donations. 
His contributor in 2008 was:
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Howard + McFadden + Maine + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maine House of Representatives - Rep. Howard McFadden
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. McFadden
- The Portland Press Herald general election results
- Official Maine Election Results, 2010
- Maine House of Representatives official election results for 2008
- Follow the Money's report on McFadden's 2008 campaign contributions
- Follow the Money - 2010 Contributions
- 2008 contributors to Howard McFadden
|Maine House of Representatives District 30
| Succeeded by|
Lawrence Lockman (R)
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |