|Michigan State Senate District 37|
| Assumed office|
January 1, 2011
| Current term ends|
January 1, 2015
Before his election to the legislature, Howard owned a land surveying business, and enjoyed a career in the oil and gas industries.
Walker graduated from Michigan Technological University with a degree in Forestry.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Walker has been appointed to these committees:
- Energy and Technology
- Subcommittee on Higher Education, Vice Chair
- Subcommittee on K-12, School Aid, Education
- Subcommittee on the Department of Corrections, Vice Chair
- Subcommittee on the Department of Environmental Quality, Vice Chair
- Subcommittee on the Department of Natural Resources, Vice Chair
- See also: Michigan State Senate elections, 2010
|Michigan State Senate, District 37 General election (2010)|
|Howard Walker (R)||62,697|
|Bob Carr (D)||34,122|
Walker currently resides in Grand Traverse County with his wife Dianne, and daughter.
|Michigan State Senate District 37
| Succeeded by|