|Iowa State Senate District 49|
|January 10, 2015|
|Years in position||11|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Iowa House of Representatives|
|Birthday||October 9, 1942|
|Place of birth||Pottawattamie County, IA|
Houser attended Carson Macedonia Community School. He went on to attend Iowa State University.
Houser is a farmer.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Houser has been appointed to these committees:
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Houser served on these committees:
- Economic Growth Committee, Iowa State Senate
- Labor and Business Relations Committee, Iowa State Senate
- Local Government Committee, Iowa State Senate
- Rebuild Iowa Committee, Iowa State Senate
- Ways and Means Committee, Iowa State Senate
- See also: Iowa State Senate elections, 2012
Houser did not seek re-election in 2012.
- See also: Iowa State Senate elections, 2010
In the June 8 primary election, Houser ran unopposed. 
|Iowa State Senate, District 49 (2010) General Election|
|Hubert Houser (R)||15,017||74%|
|Scott Schondelmeyer (D)||5,281||26%|
|Iowa State Senate, District 49 (2006)|
|Hubert Houser (R)||14,373|
In 2006 Houser collected $22,770 in donations.
His four largest contributors were:
|Robinette, David and Mary||$3,000|
|Iowa Corn Growers Association||$2,000|
|Associated General Contractors of Iowa||$1,500|
|John Deere & Co.||$1,250|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Hubert + Houser + Iowa + Senate
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
Houser has a wife, Paula Ackerman.
- Official Iowa State Senate website of Hubert Houser
- Iowa Senate Republicans Profile
- Freedom Speaks Profile
- Results for the November 2, 2010 general election, Iowa
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Project Vote Smart Legislative Profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
|Iowa Senate District 49
| Succeeded by|