Revision as of 20:07, 12 June 2010 by Forrest
|Iowa State Senate District 49|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Houser attended Carson Macedonia Community School. He went on to attend Iowa State University.
Houser is a farmer.
- Economic Growth Committee, Iowa Senate
- Labor and Business Relations Committee, Iowa Senate
- Local Government Committee, Iowa Senate
- Rebuild Iowa Committee, Iowa Senate
- Ways and Means Committee, Iowa Senate
|Iowa State Senate, District 49 (2006)|
|Hubert Houser (R)||14,373|
In 2006 Houser collected $22,770 in donations.
His four largest contributors were:
|Robinette, David and Mary||$3,000|
|Iowa Corn Growers Association||$2,000|
|Associated General Contractors of Iowa||$1,500|
|John Deere & Co.||$1,250|
Houser has a wife, Paula Ackerman.
- Official Iowa State Senate website of Hubert Houser
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
- 2006 Iowa Election Results
- Money Raised by Iowa Candidates, 2006
- 2006 Contributions to Hubert Houser