Humboldt County, California ballot measures
- See also: November 2, 2010 election in California
Eureka Balloon Track Zoning, Measure N
Eureka Sales Tax Increase, Measure O
Eureka City Charter Update, Measure P
Northern Humboldt Union High School District bond proposition, Measure Q
Ferndale Navy Housing Complex Conversion to Low-Income Housing, Measure S
- See also: June 8, 2010 election in California
Arcata No Military Recruitment Initiative (2008).
Arcata Transactions and Use Tax (2008).
Eureka Military Recruiting Measure J, 2008.
Eureka Sales Tax Measure D, 2008.
Eureka Transient Rooming Tax Measure E, 2008.
Klamath-Trinity Measure H bond election, 2008.
Trinidad Measure I, 2008.
Impact of 2006's Measure T
In June 2006, Humboldt County voters approved Measure T by a margin of 54.6%. The measure forbids non-local corporate contributions to campaigns for Humboldt County measures.
- Humboldt County elections board
- Humboldt County on Smart Voter
- Democracy Unlimited of Humboldt County