Location of Humboldt County
June 8, 2010
- See also: June 8, 2010 election in California.
Blue Lake Elementary school bonds, Measure K (June 2010)
Southern Humboldt Unified school bonds, Measure L (June 2010)
Rohnerville School District bonds, Measure M (June 2010)
November 4, 2008
- See also: November 4, 2008 ballot measures in California
Arcata No Military Recruitment Initiative (2008).
Arcata Transactions and Use Tax (2008).
Eureka Military Recruiting Measure J, 2008.
Eureka Sales Tax Measure D, 2008.
Eureka Transient Rooming Tax Measure E, 2008.
Klamath-Trinity Measure H bond election, 2008.
Trinidad Measure I, 2008.
June 3, 2008
McKinleyville Union School District, Measure C, June 2008
February 5, 2008
- See also February 5, 2008 ballot measures in California
Impact of 2006's Measure T
In June 2006, Humboldt County voters approved Measure T by a margin of 54.6%. The measure forbids non-local corporate contributions to campaigns for Humboldt County measures.
Federal Court judge Susan Illston issued a federal injunction against Measure T on September 22, 2008.,
- ↑ Text of June 6, 2006 Measure T in Humboldt County
- ↑ Text of Judge Illston's injunction against T
- ↑ Judge denies TRO for ballot measure