Humboldt County, California ballot measures
November 2, 2010
- See also: November 2, 2010 election in California
June 8, 2010
- See also: June 8, 2010 election in California
November 4, 2008
Arcata No Military Recruitment Initiative (2008).
Arcata Transactions and Use Tax (2008).
Eureka Military Recruiting Measure J, 2008.
Eureka Sales Tax Measure D, 2008.
Eureka Transient Rooming Tax Measure E, 2008.
Klamath-Trinity Measure H bond election, 2008.
Trinidad Measure I, 2008.
June 3, 2008
February 5, 2008
Impact of 2006's Measure T
In June 2006, Humboldt County voters approved Measure T by a margin of 54.6%. The measure forbids non-local corporate contributions to campaigns for Humboldt County measures.
- Humboldt County elections board
- Humboldt County on Smart Voter
- Democracy Unlimited of Humboldt County
- Text of June 6, 2006 Measure T in Humboldt County
- Text of Judge Illston's injunction against T
- Judge denies TRO for ballot measure