|New Jersey General Assembly, District 16|
Ochoteco's facebook page highlighted the following issues: 
- Civil Rights: Equal rights regardless of race, creed, gender, or sexual orientation.
- Protecting free education, teachers, workers, Unions.
- Tax cuts for the poor and middle class, tax increases for the wealthy.
- Helping small businesses.
- Accessible, affordable, high quality health care.
- Protecting woman’s rights to choose, equal pay for same job.
- Providing access to Higher Education and Technical Training.
- Against voter suppression.
- Universal background checks and limit high-capacity magazines.
- Protecting the environment.
- Comprehensive Immigration Reform.
Ochoteco ran in the 2013 election for New Jersey General Assembly District 16. Ochoteco was bracketed with Marie Corfield. She was unopposed in the June 4 Democratic primary. She was defeated by incumbent Jack M. Ciattarelli (R) and incumbent Donna M. Simon (R) in the general election which took place on November 5, 2013. 
- The New Jersey AFL-CIO
- Planned Parenthood Action Fund of New Jersey
Octoteco lives in Hillsborough, NJ.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Ida + Ochoteco + New + Jersey + General + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Ida Ochoteco's campaign page
- Project Vote Smart - Ida Ochoteco
- Ida Ochoteco on Twitter
- New Jersey Department of State, Official Primary Results
- New Jersey Department of State, Unofficial general election candidates
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official 2013 Primary Candidates", Accessed April 15, 2013
- Facebook page for Ida Ochoteco, "about profile of Ida Ochoteco," accessed September 10, 2013
- New Jersey Department of Elections, "Official Primary Election Results," Accessed July 26, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official general election candidates," August 28, 2013
- Associated Press, "New Jersey - Summary Vote Results," November 6, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "2013 Official General Election results," accessed December 9, 2013
- PolitickerNJ.com, "AFL-CIO endorses candidates for elections", Accessed September 4, 2013
- Planned Parenthood NJ "Planned Parenthood Action Fund of New Jersey Announces Endorsements in State Elections," accessed September 5, 2013
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |