Idaho's 1st Congressional District elections, 2014
November 4, 2014
May 20, 2014
Cook Political Report: Solid R
Sabato's Crystal Ball: Safe R
Idaho has a closed primary system, in which the selection of a party's candidates in a primary election is limited to registered members of that party.
Heading into the election the incumbent is Raul Labrador (R), who was first elected in 2010.
Idaho's 1st congressional district encompasses the western and northern parts of the state and included the western third of the state capital, Boise, and most of its suburbs, including Nampa, Caldwell, and Meridian. It also includes Lewiston, Moscow, and Coeur d'Alene.
General election candidates
May 20, 2014, primary results
|U.S. House, Idaho District 1 General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Raul R. Labrador Incumbent||63%||199,402|
|Source: Idaho Secretary of State "November 6, 2012 General Election Results"|
- United States House of Representatives elections in Idaho, 2014
- United States House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Cook Political Report, "2014 HOUSE RACE RATINGS FOR June 26, 2014," accessed August 5, 2014
- Sabato's Crystal Ball, "2014 House Races," accessed August 5, 2014
- Fairvote, "FairVote Releases Projections for the 2014 Congressional Elections," accessed August 5, 2014
- Idaho Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Candidate List," accessed March 17, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Shirley Ringo," accessed October 30, 2013