Idaho 1996 ballot measures
- Four of the ballot measures that were on the ballot were initiated state statutes.
- One of the ballot measures was a legislative referral measure.
On the ballot
|SJR 111||Healthcare||Expands options available for public hospital financing||
|CISS||INIT 1||Taxes||Limits property taxes to one percent of value||
|CISS||INIT 2||Hunting & Fishing||Prohibits the use of dogs or bait while bear hunting||
|CISS||INIT 3||Nuclear||Requires approval of agreements for the receipt of additional radioactive waste||
|CISS||INIT 4||Term Limits||Instructs candidates for state legislature and US Congress to support term limits||
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Idaho
- Laws governing the initiative process in Idaho
- Idaho signature requirements
- List of Idaho ballot measures
State of Idaho
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Controller | Treasurer | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Lands | Director of Labor | Public Utilities Commission |