Idaho 2006 ballot measures
Revision as of 23:40, 19 February 2010 by Spokie
November 7, 2006 ballot in Idaho.
On the ballot
|CISS||Proposition 1||Education||Increases K-12 education funding for local public schools by adding 1% to sales tax||
|CISS||Proposition 2||Eminent domain||An initiative limiting eminent domain||
|LCA||H.J.R. 2||Marriage||State would only recognize a marriage between a man and a woman||
|LCA||S.J.R. 107||Tobacco||Creates a permanent tobacco endowment fund||
|-||Advisory Vote||Property Taxes||Would maintain established property tax relief||
- Through 2004, 27 initiatives made the ballot since 1938 when the process began.
- In 2006, two initiatives appeared on the ballot, bringing the historical total to 29.
- Idaho 2006 citizen initiatives (includes information on initiatives that never made it to the ballot)
- Idaho signature requirements
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Idaho
- Laws governing the initiative process in Idaho
- List of Idaho ballot measures
- Idaho Senate
- Idaho House of Representatives
- 2006 Initiative and Constitutional Amendment Information from the Secretary of State
- 2006 Election Results from the Secretary of State