For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Idaho Gubernatorial election, 2014
May 20, 2014
November 4, 2014
Governor • Lieutenant Governor • Secretary of State • Attorney General
Treasurer, Controller, Superintendent
Idaho is one of 21 states with a mixed primary system. Parties decide who may vote. The Democratic Party allows unaffiliated voters to vote in their primary. The Republican Party allows only voters registered with their party. Unaffiliated voters can choose to affiliate with a party on election day, but they will be bound to that party at the next election as well.
Note: The following list of candidates is not official and will continue to be updated until the 2014 candidate filing deadline. Candidates will be added as we come across them prior to the deadline. If you see a name of a candidate who is missing, please email us and we will add that name. As the election draws closer, more information will be added to this page.
Lost in the primary
- Governor of Idaho
- Idaho state executive official elections, 2014
- State executive official elections, 2014
- Fair Vote, "Congressional and Presidential Primaries: Open, Closed, Semi-Closed, and 'Top Two,'" accessed January 6, 2014
- Idaho Reporter, "Otter announces 2014 re-election run," December 15, 2011
- The Spokesman Review, "Democrat A.J. Balukoff launches Idaho governor campaign," December 4, 2013
- Idaho Secretary of State, "List of All Candidate Declarations for 2014," accessed March 15, 2014
- Pro-Life for Governor of Idaho 2014 Official Campaign Website, "Homepage," accessed August 12, 2013
- Russ Fulcher for Governor 2014 Official campaign website, "Homepage," accessed October 22, 2013
- ‘’Idaho Statesman,’’ “Sen. Fulcher announces run for governor,” November 24, 2013
State of Idaho
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Controller | Treasurer | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Lands | Director of Labor | Public Utilities Commission |