Idaho secretary of state election, 2014
May 20, 2014
November 4, 2014
Governor • Lieutenant Governor • Secretary of State • Attorney General
Treasurer, Controller, Superintendent
Idaho has a closed primary system, in which the selection of a party's candidates in a primary election is limited to registered members of that party.
Note: The following list of candidates is not official and will continue to be updated until the 2014 candidate filing deadline. Candidates will be added as we come across them prior to the deadline. If you see a name of a candidate who is missing, please email us and we will add that name. As the election draws closer, more information will be added to this page.
- Lawerence Denney - State Rep.
- Evan Frasure - Former State Sen.
- Mitch Toryanski - Former state Sen.
- Phil McGrane - Ada County Chief Deputy Clerk
- Holli High Woodings - State Rep.
- Idaho Secretary of State
- Idaho state executive official elections, 2014
- State executive official elections, 2014
- Lawerence Denney for Secretary of State 2014 Official campaign website, "Homepage," accessed December 5, 2013
- http://evanfrasure.com/ Evan Frasure for Secretary of State 2014 Official campaign website, "Homepage," accessed December 23, 2013]
- Mitch Toryanski for Secretary of State 2014 Official campaign website, "Homepage," accessed December 5, 2013
- Idaho Statesman, "McGrane joins Idaho secretary of state race to succeed Ben Ysursa," December 11, 2013
- Holli Woodings for Secretary of State 2014 Official campaign website, "Homepage," accessed February 2, 2014
State of Idaho
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Controller | Treasurer | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Lands | Director of Labor | Public Utilities Commission |