Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Wisconsin State Assembly District 10|
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2012
Griffin ran in the 2012 election for Wisconsin State Assembly District 10. Griffin was defeated by District 22 incumbent Sandy Pasch in the Democratic primary on August 14, 2012. Incumbent Democrat Elizabeth Coggs ran for State Senate District 6. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 10 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Sandy Pasch Incumbent||60.7%||3,684|
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2010
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 10 primary (2010)|
|Ieshuh Griffin (Independent)||12|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Ieshuh + Griffin + Wisconsin + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Griffin on Facebook
- Huffington Post, "Ieshuh Griffin, Milwaukee Candidate, Sues To Use Racially Charged Language On Ballot," August 5, 2010
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- List of candidates certified for the November 2, 2010 general election in Wisconsin
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |