Illinois' 11th Congressional District elections, 2014
November 4, 2014
Illinois has a mixed-hybrid primary system. Voters can change parties each year but must declare a party affiliation at the polls. Depending on which party is chosen, the voter will then be counted as registered for that party. Voters may change party affiliation at polls or caucus.
Heading into the election the incumbent is Bill Foster (D), who was first elected in 1992.
Illinois' 11th Congressional District includes the towns of Joliet, Bloomington, Normal, Kankakee, LaSalle, Ottawa and Streator and all or parts of Will, Kankakee, Grundy, LaSalle, Bureau, Woodford and McLean counties. 
Note: Prior to the signature filing deadline, candidates will be added when Ballotpedia writers come across declared candidates. If you see a name of a candidate who is missing, please email us and we will add that name. As the election draws closer, more information will be added to this page.
- Chris Balkema: Grundy County Board Member
- Craig Robbins
- Darlene Senger: State Representative
- Ian Bayne: Conservative talk show host
- Bert Miller
|U.S. House, Illinois District 11 General Election, 2012|
|Source: Illinois Board of Elections "2012 General Election Official Vote Totals"|
|U.S. House of Representatives, Illinois' 11th Congressional District, General Election, 2010|
|Democratic||Deborah L. Halvorson Incumbent||42.7%||96,019|
- United States House of Representatives elections in Illinois, 2014
- United States House of Representatives elections, 2014
- June 2011 Illinois Redistricting "Map" Accessed July 23, 2012
- Daily Herald "Senger meets with GOP officials about challenge to Foster" Accessed April 17, 2013
- Illinois Elections Division, "Candidate Detail," accessed December 2, 2013
- Sun Times "Aurora man exploring run for Congress in 11th District" Accessed April 17, 2013
- Illinois Elections Division, "Bert Miller Candidate Detail," accessed November 27, 2013
- U.S. Congress House Clerk "Statistics of the Congressional Election of November 2, 2010"