Illinois' 12th Congressional District elections, 2014
November 4, 2014
March 18, 2014
Illinois has a mixed-hybrid primary system. Voters can change parties each year but must declare a party affiliation at the polls. Depending on which party is chosen, the voter will then be counted as registered for that party. Voters may change party affiliation at polls or caucus.
Heading into the election the incumbent is William Enyart (D), who was first elected in 1992.
Illinois' 12th Congressional District makes up the southern tip of the state. It includes the counties of Jefferson, Perry, Franklin, Williamson, Union, Alexander, Pulaski, Jackson, Randolph, Monroe, St. Claire and part of Madison County.
Note: Prior to the signature filing deadline, candidates will be added when Ballotpedia writers come across declared candidates. If you see a name of a candidate who is missing, please email us and we will add that name. As the election draws closer, more information will be added to this page.General election candidates
March 18, 2014, primary results
|U.S. House, Illinois District 12 General Election, 2012|
|Source: Illinois Board of Elections "2012 General Election Official Vote Totals"|
- United States House of Representatives elections in Illinois, 2014
- United States House of Representatives elections, 2014
- June 2011 Illinois Redistricting "Map" accessed July 23, 2012
- The Southern Illinoisian "Bost to make 12th District run official Monday" accessed July 30, 2013
- WSIL TV, "Paula Bradshaw to Announce Congressional Campaign," accessed November 18, 2013
- U.S. Congress House Clerk "Statistics of the Congressional Election of November 2, 2010"