Illinois' 14th Congressional District elections, 2014
November 4, 2014
March 18, 2014
Illinois is one of 21 states with a mixed primary system. Voters do not have to register with a party, but they do have to choose, publicly, which party's ballot they will vote on at the primary election.
Heading into the election the incumbent is Randy Hultgren (R), who was first elected in 2010.
Note: Prior to the signature filing deadline, candidates will be added when Ballotpedia writers come across declared candidates. If you see a name of a candidate who is missing, please email us and we will add that name. As the election draws closer, more information will be added to this page.General election candidates
March 18, 2014, primary results
|U.S. House, Illinois District 14 General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Randy Hultgren Incumbent||58.8%||177,603|
|Source: Illinois Board of Elections "2012 General Election Official Vote Totals"|
- United States House of Representatives elections in Illinois, 2014
- United States House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Board of Election Commissioners for the City of Chicago, "2014 Primary: Frequently Asked Questions," accessed January 2, 2014
- June 2011 Illinois Redistricting "Map" accessed July 23, 2012
- Geneva Patch, "Dennis Anderson Announces Candidacy in St. Charles for Congress - IL 14," accessed October 18, 2013
- Beacon News, "Anderson makes another run for Congress," accessed October 18, 2013
- Illinois Election Division, "John Hosta," accessed November 27, 2013
- Politico "2012 Election Map, Illinois"
- U.S. Congress House Clerk "Statistics of the Congressional Election of November 2, 2010"