Illinois' 14th congressional district elections, 2014
November 4, 2014
Illinois has a mixed-hybrid primary system. Voters can change parties each year but must declare a party affiliation at the polls. Depending on which party is chosen, the voter will then be counted as registered for that party. Voters may change party affiliation at polls or caucus.
Heading into the election the incumbent is Randy Hultgren (R), who was first elected in 2010.
Note: Prior to the signature filing deadline, candidates will be added when Ballotpedia writers come across declared candidates. If you see a name of a candidate who is missing, please email us and we will add that name. As the election draws closer, more information will be added to this page.
|U.S. House, Illinois District 14 General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Randy Hultgren Incumbent||58.8%||177,603|
|Source: Illinois Board of Elections "2012 General Election Official Vote Totals"|
- United States House of Representatives elections in Illinois, 2014
- United States House of Representatives elections, 2014
- ↑ June 2011 Illinois Redistricting "Map" Accessed July 23, 2012
- ↑ Geneva Patch, "Dennis Anderson Announces Candidacy in St. Charles for Congress - IL 14," accessed October 18, 2013
- ↑ Beacon News, "Anderson makes another run for Congress," accessed October 18, 2013
- ↑ Illinois Election Division, "John Hosta," accessed November 27, 2013
- ↑ Politico "2012 Election Map, Illinois"
- ↑ U.S. Congress House Clerk "Statistics of the Congressional Election of November 2, 2010"