For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Illinois 2010 ballot measures
The signature filing deadline for the 2010 ballot in Illinois was May 3, 2010. Approximately 2 ballot initiatives were proposed for the 2010 ballot in Illinois. None were certified for the ballot. According to Illinois law, a maximum of three legislatively-referred constitutional amendments can appear on the November ballot.
On the ballot
|Governor Recall Amendment||Admin of Gov't||Allows voters to recall the governor|
Not on the ballot
|Crime Victims Amendment||Law Enforcement||Proposed strengthening the rights provided to crime victims|
|/||District Boundaries Amendment (3)||Redistricting||Removes the legislature's power to draw the boundary lines|
|Legislature Reform Amendment||Admin of Gov't||Creates a unicameral legislature, amends term limits and regulations|
|Abolish Lieutenant Governor Amendment||Admin of Gov't||Abolishes the lieutenant governor's office|
|Abolish Comptroller Amendment||Admin of Gov't||Abolishes the state comptroller's office|
|Judicial Eligibility Amendment||Judiciary||Amends qualification standards for judges|
Local ballot measures
- See also: Local ballot measure elections in 2010
- Illinois voters will see only one ballot measure this year
- Illinois initiatives fail to collect sufficient petition signatures
- Northwest Herald, "Recall will be on Nov. ballot," June 7, 2010
- WBeZ Blog, "The Election File: So you say you want a constitutional amendment?," April 28, 2010
- The Telegraph, "Lawmakers weigh in on constitutional amendments," April 12, 2010
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |