Illinois Director of Natural Resources
Note: Ballotpedia's state executive officials project researches the constitutional or statutory text that authorizes the creation of a state executive office. That information for the Illinois Director of Natural Resources has not yet been added. After extensive research we were unable to identify any relevant information on state official websites. If you have any additional information about this office for inclusion on this section and/or page, please email us.
The director's office administers several key interdisciplinary functions within the Illinois Department of Natural Resources.
The mission of the department is to manage, protect and sustain Illinois' natural and cultural resources, provide resource-compatible recreational opportunities, and promote natural resource-related public safety, education, and science.
- See also: Compensation of state executive officers
One Natural Resources Way
Springfield, IL 62702-1271
Region I Office - Northwestern Illinois
2317 E. Lincolnway, Suite A
Sterling, IL 61081
Region II Office - Northeastern Illinois
2050 West Stearns Road
Bartlett, IL 60103
Region III Office - East Central Illinois
15676 State Highway 54
Clinton, IL 61727
Region IV Office - West Central Illinois
4521 Alton Commerce Pkwy.
Alton, IL 62002
Region V Office - Southern Illinois
11731 State Highway 37
Benton, IL 62812
Illinois State Museum
502 South Spring Street
Springfield, IL 62706
James R. Thompson Center
100 W. Randolph St., Suite 4-300
Chicago, IL 60601
- Department of Natural of Resources "Home" Accessed December, 2012
- IGNN, "DNR Announcement - Marc Miller To Head Illinois Department of Natural Resources," February 5, 2009
- Illinois Department of Natural Resources "Director" Accessed December 20, 2012
- The Council of State Governments,"The Book of States 2010 Table 4.11," retrieved September 5, 2012