For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Illinois attorney general election, 2014
November 4, 2014
March 18, 2014
Illinois is one of 21 states with a mixed primary system. Voters do not have to register with a party, but they do have to choose, publicly, which party's ballot they will vote on at the primary election.
Note: The following list of candidates is not official and will continue to be updated until the 2014 candidate filing deadline. Candidates will be added as we come across them prior to the deadline. If you see a name of a candidate who is missing, please email us and we will add that name. As the election draws closer, more information will be added to this page.
Failed to qualify
|December 2, 2013||Last day of petition filing for established political parties|
|January 16, 2014||Last day to file a Declaration of Intent to be a write-in candidate|
|March 18, 2014||Primary election|
|November 4, 2014||General election|
|November 25, 2014||Last day for canvassing election results by proper canvassing board|
|January 12, 2015||Inauguration day for state executive officials in general election|
- Illinois Attorney General
- Illinois state executive official elections, 2014
- State executive official elections, 2014
- Board of Election Commissioners for the City of Chicago, "2014 Primary: Frequently Asked Questions," accessed January 2, 2014
- Capitol Fax, "This just in… Lisa Madigan announces re-election bid," July 15, 2013
- Paul Schimpf for Attorney General 2014 Official campaign website, "Homepage," accessed October 15, 2013
- Libertarian Party of Illinois, "Campaigns: Our Statewide Candidates," accessed March 31, 2014
- Illinois Green Party, "Meet David Black, candidate for Attorney General," accessed March 17, 2014
- Independent Political Report, "Constitution Party of Illinois nominates statewide candidates," March 24, 2014
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |