For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Illinois secretary of state election, 2014
November 4, 2014
March 18, 2014
Illinois is one of 21 states with a mixed primary system. Voters do not have to register with a party, but they do have to choose, publicly, which party's ballot they will vote on at the primary election.
Failed to qualify
|December 2, 2013||Last day of petition filing for established political parties|
|January 16, 2014||Last day to file a Declaration of Intent to be a write-in candidate|
|March 18, 2014||Primary election|
|November 4, 2014||General election|
|November 25, 2014||Last day for canvassing election results by proper canvassing board|
|January 12, 2015||Inauguration day for state executive officials in general election|
- Illinois Secretary of State
- Illinois state executive official elections, 2014
- State executive official elections, 2014
- Board of Election Commissioners for the City of Chicago, "2014 Primary: Frequently Asked Questions," accessed January 2, 2014
- Mike Webster for Secretary of State 2014 Official campaign website, "Homepage," accessed November 29, 2013
- Libertarian Party of Illinois, "Campaigns: Our Statewide Candidates," accessed March 31, 2014
- Illinois Green Party, "Meet Sheldon Shafer, candidate for Secretary of State," accessed March 18, 2014
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |