Indiana House of Representatives elections, 2014
Indiana House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 6, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 7, 2014.
- See also: Partisan composition of state senates
Heading into the November 4 election, the Republican Party holds the majority in the Indiana House of Representatives:
|Indiana House of Representatives|
|Party||As of July 2014||After the 2014 Election|
- A United States citizen at the time of the election
- Have resided in the state for at least two years and in the house district for at least one year before the election
- Be at least twenty-one years old upon taking office
- Registered to vote in the election district the person seeks to represent not later than the deadline for filing the declaration or petition of candidacy or certificate of nomination.
List of candidates
Pending once the filing deadline occurs in 2014.