Indiana elections, 2013
|On the 2013 ballot|
Exceptions include special elections.
Find current election news and links here.
- See also: Absentee Voting
You are eligible to vote absentee in an election if you cannot make it to the polls on the day of an election for one of the following reasons:
—Indiana Election Division
Military and overseas voting
For full details regarding military and overseas voting, visit the Federal Voting Assistance Program.
- See also: Early voting
Indiana is one of the 33 states (plus the District of Columbia) that permit early voting in some form. Early voting begins 29 days before an election and ends on the day prior to the election.
- Indiana Election Division, "Absentee Voting," accessed December 19, 2013
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Indiana Election Division, "The Absentee Voter's Bill of Rights," accessed December 19, 2013
- Long Distance Voter, "Early Voting Rules: Indiana," accessed December 19, 2013