Indiana secretary of state election, 2014
May 6, 2014
November 4, 2014
Secretary of State
Indiana is one of 21 states with a mixed primary system. Voters are not required to register with a party, but the ballot they get depends on which party they have voted for most often in the past.
Note: The following list of candidates is not official and will continue to be updated until the 2014 candidate filing deadline. Candidates will be added as we come across them prior to the deadline. If you see a name of a candidate who is missing, please email us and we will add that name. As the election draws closer, more information will be added to this page.
Andrew Straw is running for this office as the Disability Party candidate.
- Indiana Secretary of State
- Indiana state executive official elections, 2014
- State executive official elections, 2014
- Indiana Code, "Section 3-10-1-6," accessed January 3, 2014
- Wish TV, "Lawson to run for secretary of state in 2014," April 13, 2012 (dead link)
- WishTV.com, "2014 Race for Secretary of State taking shape," June 6, 2013 (dead link)
- Karl Tatgenhorst for Secretary of State 2014 Official campaign website, "Homepage," accessed May 28, 2014
State of Indiana
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | State Examiner | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utility Regulatory Commission |