Iowa 2010 ballot measures
November 2, 2010 ballot in the state of Iowa.
- One ballot measure was a constitutional convention question that appears every ten years on the Iowa ballot.
- One ballot measure was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- The state legislature adjourned on March 30, 2010, therefore solidifying the ballot measure count for the 2010 ballot.
On the ballot
|Measure 1||Taxes||Dedicate a portion of sales tax revenue for natural resources|
|ABR||Measure 2||Admin. of gov't||Triggered automatically by the state constitution every 10 years for constitutional convention|
Not on ballot
The following measures were not on the ballot:
|Marriage Amendment||Marriage||Defines marriage as only between man and woman.|
|Personhood Amendment||Abortion||State to recognize human eggs as persons deserving legal protection.|
- Iowa Secretary of State
- Ballot Issue PAC Information
- Guide to the November 2, 2010 Iowa Statewide Ballot Questions, prepared by the Iowa Secretary of State
State of Iowa
Des Moines (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Director of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chair of Utilities |
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found