Iowa County, Wisconsin
Revision as of 19:41, 10 March 2014 by Colin O'Keefe
- Main article: Evaluation of Wisconsin county websites
- Adopted budget is available.
- Has meeting agendas and minutes together.
- Contact information for officials is listed.
- Zoning information and permit applications are available.
- Information and documents for obtaining public records are available.
- The most recent audited financial statements available are from 2009.
- Can pay taxes online, but does not have additional tax information.
- There is no information on contracts or lobbying.
- There is no search function on the website.
- Iowa County official website
- Iowa County free public records search
- County profile on E-podunk
- Iowa County Historical Society
- County Seats of Wisconsin
- 2009 Adopted Budget
- Meeting Information, click Meetings and Agendas and then click on the board or committee you wish to view.
- County Officials, click on Departments and then click on the department information you wish to obtain.
- Zoning Information, click on Departments and then click on Planning & Development.
- Register of Deeds
- Tax Payment Information, click Departments and then click County Treasurer.