Difference between revisions of "J.L. Mealer"
|Line 100:||Line 100:|
*[http://jlmealer.com/ J.L. Mealer for Governor 2014
*[http://jlmealer.com/ J.L. Mealer for Governor 2014 ]
Revision as of 12:42, 25 July 2013
|Governor of Arizona|
|Party||Arizona Americans Elect Party|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Dobson High School (1984)|
|J.D.||Arizona State University|
Mealer has worked as a Civil Engineer, Developer and Automobile Manufacturer, with experience in Alternative Energy Design and Implementation, Industry Evaluation and Relocation/development.
He lists the following professional credentials: nMEng/MSc (Masters Engineering), nB.ScEng (Masters Science Engineering), Member of ABET (Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology), nME (Mechanical Engineer), MEng (Engineering and Technology), M.ASCE (Affiliate Member of the American Society of Civil Engineers).
Mealer attended Mesa, Arizona schools and graduated from Dobson High School in 1984. He holds a bachelor's degree in economics and business from Occidental College and his law degree from Arizona State University. He also has several non-accredited degrees in engineering.
He is affiliated with organizations such as U.S. Air Force, Global Heavy Airlift, NASCAR, Indy, DoD and Manufacturing of America.
In a biography submitted by the candidate via e-mail on June 4, 2013, Mealer described his political philosophy as follows: "NO politics, KNOW growth. Politics and pay-to-play scams have destroyed America. Through enforcement of the LAW, I expect to drastically change the method by which politicians and ALL elected officials have destroyed American's rights and our entire national infrastructure."
- Powell Junior High School
- Dobson High School (1984)
- Bachelor's degree in economics and business - Occidental College
- Juris Doctor - Arizona State University
- See also: Arizona gubernatorial election, 2014
- "Vote Mealer or Stay Home... Do not waste another vote on corruption."
In describing his campaign donor base, Mealer said, "Individuals. This is about clean elections. No corporate or lobbyist influence whatsoever."
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "J.L. + Mealer + Arizona + Governor"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Governor of Arizona
- Arizona gubernatorial election, 2014
- Arizona state executive official elections, 2014
- Jan Brewer, Current Governor of Arizona
- J.L. Mealer Governor 2014, accessed July 25, 2013
- E-mail biography submission from candidate, received June 4, 2013
State of Arizona
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Lands | Director of Labor | Chairman of Corporation Commission | State Mine Inspector |