J. Bradley Burzynski
|J. Bradley Burzynski|
|Illinois State Senate District 35|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
retired February 14, 2011
Burzynski also served in the Illinois House of Representatives from 1990 to 1993. Before becoming an elected official, Burzynski worked with the Illinois Farm Bureau as its Government Affairs Director.
Burzynski graduated with an Associate's Degree from Rend Lake Community College and a Bachelor's Degree from Illinois Wesleyan.
Syverson served on these committees:
- Higher Education Republican Ranking Member
- Local Government
|Illinois State Senate, District 35 (2008)|
|J. Bradley Burzynski (R)||61,749|
|Jason Allen Braswell (D)||42,948|
In 2008, Burzynski collected $237,399 in donations.
Listed below are those that contributed most to his campaign.
|Illinois Republican Party||$25,165|
|Illinois Education Association||$20,000|
|Associated Beer Distributors of Illinois||$8,000|
|Illinois State Medical Society||$7,500|
|Citizens for Frank Watson||$7,000|
|Illinois Health Care Association||$5,000|
|Illinois Realtors Association||$4,300|
|Illinois State Dental Society||$3,850|
|Illinois Manufacturers Association||$3,250|
|Illinois Hospital & Health Systems Association||$2,850|
|Illinois Credit Union League||$2,710|
|Illini Swine Inc.||$2,550|
|Illinois Construction Industry CMTE||$2,500|
|OSF Saint Francis Inc.||$2,500|
|Elmer Larson Inc.||$2,450|
|William Charles LTD||$2,100|
|Illinois Life Insurance Council||$2,000|
Burzynski represents Illinois Senate District 35. District 35 includes the DeKalb Area and Northern Illinois University.
Bradley is married to Judy Burzynski. They have two children and reside in Sycamore, Illinois.
- Sen. Burzynski's website
- Biography from the Illinois General Assembly
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998, 1996
- WIFR, "Christine Johnson Sworn In to State Senate ," February 14, 2011
- Northern Star, "State senator Burzynski retires after 20 years," January 28, 2011
- "Illinois General Assembly" List of Illinois Senate Committees, July 28, 2009
- Illinois Senate election results for 2008
- Burzynski Campaign Donors
- "Illinois Chamber of Commerce, Northeast Illinois Legislative District Maps, July 29, 2009
|Illinois Senate District 35
1993–February 14, 2011
| Succeeded by|