J. Lowell Stoltzfus
|J. Lowell Stoltzfus|
|Maryland State Senate District 38|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Stoltzfus earned a B.A. from Salisbury State University in 1973
- Budget & Taxation Committee
- Special Committee on State Employee Rights and Protections
Stoltzfus represents Senate district 38 which includes Somerset, Worcester, and Wicomico Counties.
Stoltzfus did not run for re-election in the November 2 general election.
Stoltzfus raised $110,178 for his campaign.
|Maryland Senate, District 38|
|J. Lowell Stoltzfus (R)||33,957||99.0%|
In 2006 J. Lowell Stoltzfus collected $110,178 in donations. 
His four largest contributors in 2008 were:
|Witcomico County Republican Central Committee||$6,000|
|Montaire Farms of Delaware Inc.||$2,000|
|Esham Family Limited Partnership T/A Rodeway Inn||$2,000|
Stoltzfus is married with four children.
- Official Maryland State Senate website
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 1998
- State Surge profile - legislative and voting track record
|Maryland Senate District 38
| Succeeded by|
James Mathias, Jr.