|Candidate for Wisconsin State Assembly District 42
Cummings is a farm owner and operator and a small business owner. He also manages events for auto races and car shows. He is president of the Endeavor Lions Club, and has served in leadership positions in Wisconsin Cattlemen, Wisconsin Beef Improvement Association organizations. 
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2010
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 42 Republican Primary (2010)|
|Jack Cummings (R)||3,300||44.97%|
|Eric Helland (R)||2,733||37.24%|
|Scott Frostman (R)||1,300||17.72%|
Cummings' website lists the following main themes:
- Budget - "A truly balanced state budget - every year."
- Taxes - "No new taxes or fees."
- Jobs - "Decisions and policies that bring jobs to Wisconsin."
- Government - "Local control over local issues." "Smaller state government."
- Politics - "Increased accountability from elected officials."
- Values - "A return to Wisconsin values like personal freedom and responsibility." 
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- Campaign website
- List of candidates certified for the November 2, 2010 general election in Wisconsin
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |