Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 109|
|Burt Township Supervisor|
|High school||Marquette Senior High School|
|Profession||Logging business/ Hotel operator|
Hubbard's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"To promote the wise use of our natural resources, including agriculture, mining and logging in order to bring good paying jobs back to the U.P."
- Excerpt:"To promote the use of our recreational resources and to further develop our tourism industry"
- Excerpt:"To help take the unreasonable regulatory load off the backs of employers and entrepreneurs"
- Excerpt:"To rein in the out of control governmental bureaucracies"
- Excerpt:"To promote improved educational opportunities for all Michigan students through both academic and vocational-technical curricula"
Hubbard ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 109. He defeated Jim Hafeman in the August 7 Republican primary and was defeated by John Kivela (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012. 
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 109 Republican Primary, 2012|
Hubbard and his wife Aleta have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Jack + Hubbard + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- College Football Roundup: Auburn knocks off Alabama in stunner - The News Journal
- Council ensures that business strip doesn't lose its parking - Dearborn Press and Guide
- Studio Movie Grill offers and upscale take on dinner and a movie - Indianapolis Star
- DEARBORN: Mayor proud of what he's accomplished, and has eye to the future - Dearborn Press and Guide
- Remembering JFK ? 50 Years Later - Grundy County Herald
- Tea Party Joins Liberals in Push Against Fast-Tracked Trade (1) - Businessweek
- DEARBORN: Intermodal station's opening pushed back to August 2014 - Dearborn Press and Guide
- Al Moncalieri i giganti del Jazz - Dazebao
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |