For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 109|
|Burt Township Supervisor|
|High school||Marquette Senior High School|
|Profession||Logging business/ Hotel operator|
Hubbard's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"To promote the wise use of our natural resources, including agriculture, mining and logging in order to bring good paying jobs back to the U.P."
- Excerpt:"To promote the use of our recreational resources and to further develop our tourism industry"
- Excerpt:"To help take the unreasonable regulatory load off the backs of employers and entrepreneurs"
- Excerpt:"To rein in the out of control governmental bureaucracies"
- Excerpt:"To promote improved educational opportunities for all Michigan students through both academic and vocational-technical curricula"
Hubbard ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 109. He defeated Jim Hafeman in the August 7 Republican primary and was defeated by John Kivela (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 109, General Election, 2012|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 109 Republican Primary, 2012|
Hubbard and his wife Aleta have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jack + Hubbard + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |