Jack Landon, Jr.
|Jack Landon, Jr.|
|Wyoming House of Representatives District 30|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
In March 2010, Landon announced he would not seek re-election.
Landon earned his BA in Botany/Zoology from the University of Wyoming in 1975.
Landon worked as a Greenhouse Owner and Manager from 1978 to 1998. He is now a Horticulture Consultant.
- Labor, Health and Social Services Committee, Wyoming House
- Rules and Procedure Committee, Wyoming House
Landon did not run for re-election to the Wyoming House of Representatives, District 30.
In 2008, Landon collected $2,225 in campaign contributions. The four largest contributors to his campaign were as follows:
|Wyoming Realtors Association||$750|
|Wyoming Contractors Association||$200|
|Wyoming Medical Society||$150|
Landon and his wife, Kathryn, have two children.
- Wyoming House of Representatives - Rep. Jack Landon, Jr.
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000
|Wyoming House of Representatives District 30
| Succeeded by|