|Virginia House of Delegates, District 6|
Weaver studied Finance and Economics at the University of Richmond. He has worked as a financial consultant and business owner. Weaver is the founder of Shenandoah Keepers and works on a family farm.
Weaver's campaign website listed the following issue:
"As delegate he will fight for the rights of farmers, to lift the burden of regulations off their backs. Jack believes that we don’t lack for laws and rules which inhibit those who earn their living off the land."
- Private Property
"Jack Weaver worked diligently garnering interest in the terrors of forced eminent domain. Jack highly supports personal property rights."
- Economic Development
"If governments were truly interested in economic development, they should eliminate of the myriad government barriers to entrepreneurship and small business formation. These include, among others, occupational licensing, restrictions on street and farm marketing, and over restrictive zoning."
- Energy Independence
"Jack Weaver emphatically says open up our coal fields. Virginia has a natural resource in coal with scrubbers that are effective in cleaning the product. Clean coal will be his battle cry in Richmond."
- Religion and Public Life in America
"First and foremost, I have no doubt that Religious Liberty is being redefined in America. Our secular establishment wants to reduce the autonomy of religious institutions and limit the influence of faith in the public square."
|Virginia House of Delegates District 6 Republican Primary, 2013|
|Jeffrey Campbell Incumbent||70.7%||684|
Weaver and his wife, Rosedith, have three children and three grandchildren. They currently reside in Rural Resort, Virginia.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Ted + Reavis + Virginia + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Campaign website
- Virginia Public Access Project profile
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Facebook page
- Virginia State Board of Elections, "2013 Primary Candidates," Accessed April 8, 2013
- Jack B. Weaver for Delegate, "About," Accessed May 31, 2013
- Jack B. Weaver for Delegate, "Issues," Accessed May 31, 2013
- Virginia Board of Elections, "Unofficial Primary Results," Accessed June 13, 2013
- Virginia State Board of Elections, "2013 Official Candidates List," Accessed May 17, 2013
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |