|Oregon State Senate District 23|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Dingfelder works as an Environmental Policy and Planning Consultant.
Dingfelder earned her BA in Geography from the University of California, Los Angeles. She went on to earn her MA in Regional Planning from the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill.
- Dingfelder (and nearly every other Democratic member of the Oregon state senate) voted for Oregon House Bill 2005 (2009), which imposes new regulations on the petition process in Oregon.
Dingfelder has a husband, Tom.
- Profile from the Oregon Senate website
- Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- Sen. Dingfelder's website
|Oregon State Senate District 23
| Succeeded by|
- 2008 election results, Oregon Senate
- The Oregonian, "Senate OKs initiative crackdown", June 15, 2009