Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New York State Senate District 26|
|| The information about this individual is current as of when his or her last campaign ended. See anything that needs updating? Send a correction to our editors
Jacqueline Haro was a 2012 Republican candidate for District 26 of the New York State Senate.
- See also: New York State Senate elections, 2012
Haro ran in the 2012 election for New York State Senate District 26. She ran unopposed in the Republican primary on September 13, 2012 and was defeated by incumbent Daniel Squadron (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New York State Senate, District 26, General Election, 2012
||Daniel Squadron Incumbent
|| Jacqueline Haro
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Haro was a 2010 Republican candidate for District 50 of the New York State Assembly. She was uncontested in the September 14 Republican primary. Haro was defeated by incumbent Joseph Lentol (D) in the general election on November 2. In addition to running on the Republican ticket, Haro ran on the Conservative Party ticket.
- ↑ State of New York, State Board of Elections, Candidate Petition List, retrieved August 15, 2012
- ↑ ABC News, "New York unofficial 2012 primary election results," accessed September 13, 2012
- ↑ New York Times, "NY state legislative election results," accessed February 11, 2014