|North Carolina House of Representatives District 105|
|January 1, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Schaffer served on the following committees:
|North Carolina Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Commerce and Job Development|
|• Homeland Security, Military, and Veterans Affairs|
Elections for the office of North Carolina House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 6, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 28, 2014. Incumbent Jacqueline Schaffer was unopposed in the Republican primary and is unchallenged in the general election.
Schaffer ran in the 2012 election for North Carolina House of Representatives District 105. She defeated Ken Gjertsen in the Republican primary on May 8, 2012. She was unchallenged in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|North Carolina House of Representatives, District 105, General Election, 2012|
|North Carolina House of Representatives District 105 Republican Primary, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Schaffer is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Schaffer raised a total of $22,018 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 4, 2013.
|Jacqueline Schaffer's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||North Carolina House of Representatives, District 105||$22,018|
|Grand Total Raised||$22,018|
2012Schaffer won election to the North Carolina House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Schaffer raised a total of $22,018.
|North Carolina House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Jacqueline Schaffer's campaign in 2012|
|Killian for North Carolina||$4,000|
|Schaffer Jr, James T||$2,000|
|Schaffer Jr, James T||$1,500|
|Total Raised in 2012||$22,018|
|Source:Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Jacqueline + Schaffer + North Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Profile from the North Carolina House of Representatives
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Jacqueline Schaffer on Facebook
- Jacqueline Schaffer on Twitter
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "Official Primary Election Results For 2014," accessed June 12, 2014
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "General Election Candidate List Grouped by Contest," accessed June 12, 2014
- North Carolina Board of Elections "Candidate lists," Accessed March 5, 2012
- Charlotte Observer "N.C. Legislature - Mecklenburg: Earle wins 9th term; Aneralla, Tarte battling," May 9, 2012
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "Official Primary Election Results," Accessed June 22, 2012
- followthemoney.org, "Schaffer, Jacqueline Michelle" Accessed September 4, 2013
Ric Killian (R)
|North Carolina House - District 105
| Succeeded by|
State of North Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utilities |