Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 40|
|August 12, 2013 - Present|
|January 12, 2013|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Illinois House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on March 18, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was December 2, 2013. Incumbent Jaime Andrade defeated Nancy Schiavone, Aaron Goldstein, Mark Pasieka and Wendy Jo Harmston in the Democratic primary. Andrade was unchallenged in the general election. Melanie "Mel" Ferrand (D) was removed from the ballot on January 7, 2014, and Bart Goldberg (D) withdrew from the race on January 13, 2014.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jaime + Andrade + Illinois + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- suntimes.com, "Jaime Andrade, ex-aide to Ald. Dick Mell, gets Deb Mell’s House seat," August 12, 2013
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- Illinois Board of Elections, "General Primary Election Official Canvass," April 18, 2014
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Official general election candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
Deb Mell (D)
|Illinois House of Representatives District 40
August 2013 - Present
| Succeeded by|